Elites of Legacy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elites of Legacy

3 posters

Our last raid

Sotona
    Sotona

Our last raid Empty Our last raid

Post  Sotona Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

Yesterday "raid" to Durotar, then Mulgore shown me, that our guild have a lot of members, who don't wanna do premades. I think we should cut our numbers, only ACTIVE members, who interested should be in guild..But this is my IMHO. It's up to guildmaster and officers to decide.
    Dkofdoom
    Dkofdoom

Our last raid Empty Re: Our last raid

Post  Dkofdoom Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 am

Sotona wrote:Yesterday "raid" to Durotar, then Mulgore shown me, that our guild have a lot of members, who don't wanna do premades. I think we should cut our numbers, only ACTIVE members, who interested should be in guild..But this is my IMHO. It's up to guildmaster and officers to decide.

well ok i aggree with ya but wel think about it....we have good and skilled members that want to do bg's to gear up and their alts. and those are alot not few. bit that is muy opppinion
    Crohuntress

Post  Crohuntress Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 am

yea i wanna, AND gear up all my alts ...but if i must raid - LETS ROCK!!!
    Dkofdoom
    Dkofdoom

Post  Dkofdoom Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:57 pm

well you c sotona? not al ppl want to raid ex on my alts i never raid except on hordehunting becs they r not geared. so i do bg's and organize premades to "fund raise". not all ppl have the same thoughts. that is why i did not agree with allnighthunt yell in gmotd "JOIN THE RAID GUYS PLEASE DO NOT BE LASY OR I WILL KCIK YOU YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS GUILD" i did not agree also becs thos ppl who will leave will do a bad name to the guild and fewer ppl will join. think about it guys think before you do actions do not be hypocrits.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:19 pm