Elites of Legacy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elites of Legacy

4 posters

Detonator - Checking in

Detonator
    Detonator

Detonator - Checking in Empty Detonator - Checking in

Post  Detonator Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

How's it going my friends? I stayed quiet in the beginning because I wasn't sure how much I liked healing. I've been on a Full Resto druid now for a bit. I'm now one piece away from being full Gem, Ench, and Geared in Deadly! I played retail for 3+ years. My main go to toon was a Fire Mage. I'm actually addicted to healing at the moment. Its hard work and can get really fast paced, hence my new found love.

I live out in Tucson, Arizona, USA. It looks like there is a decent time difference between me and some of the players but when we get to match up....its GO TIME.

Take Care My Friends and Happy Hunting!!

Justin
    spoonman
    spoonman

Detonator - Checking in Empty Re: Detonator - Checking in

Post  spoonman Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:54 am

I know exactly what your talking about with resto druids, I play one as my main for Ally and I really enjoy healing a PARTY/RAID in BG's or raiding..

I'm not talking healing one person in an arena (although that can be really tough too when your enemy's know what there doing) I enjoy stealthing into a group of my allys running at a group of horde and jumping out into tree form, start throwing HoT's.. and i actually get pissed when i let some1 die lol

btw is your resto druids in game name Detonator? im Wreckthis (Tree) or Truebluey (Elemental Sham) ingame so hit me up if u see me online
    Detonator
    Detonator

Post  Detonator Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am

Yep, my in game name is Detonator. I know what you mean about getting pissed. Its the first time I've seen what its like for the healer. I don't think I realized how much work a good healer had to do. I'm busier healing than I was DPSing on my Mage.

Hope to catch you in game. We'll have to tag-team some BGs
    Detonator
    Detonator

Post  Detonator Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm

My Toon is officially complete! Fully Enchanted, Gemmed and Geared in Deadly!!
    mindii
    mindii

Post  mindii Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:55 pm

haha you want fast paced ? try playing a disc priest not resto druid lol. you have less armor and less HoTs so its alot more fast paced and you have to have alot more skill. not putting down the resto druids but they are alot more basic and easy to play =P
    spoonman
    spoonman

Post  spoonman Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 pm

What class heals you for your Kill streaks Mind? :p I know what you mean about priests but not so much disc.. My retail used to be a Holy Priest designed for PvE(I hardly ever pvp'ed with him and when i did, i sucked lol).

When i see you with the most Kills and Dmg done AND still up there in healing done.. i sit back and ask myself how the hell you do it lol
    mindii
    mindii

Post  mindii Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:04 am

haha you just learn over time i had no life in middle school and i played vanilla WOW like no other.. and im not really holy im more disc 40/31 spec... actually lots of people on DW have copied it and i get healed by a tree buddy but i also survive alone alot and keep my tree buddies alive when they get jumped haha
    Dkofdoom
    Dkofdoom

Post  Dkofdoom Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

lol
    Dkofdoom
    Dkofdoom

Post  Dkofdoom Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

welcome!

Sponsored content