Elites of Legacy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elites of Legacy

MINDDII (AL)

mindii
    mindii

MINDDII (AL) Empty MINDDII (AL)

Post  mindii Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:11 pm

hey so for all of you guys that didnt get to know me very well i just wanted to go ahead and say a few things before i go. you might be like oh who the hell is minddii and why does HE (i am a he) (my name is Al Perich) get to do whatever he wants. Well ill admit i go on anger sprees where i kick people from the guild that annoy me but no more of that. I leave for the United states navy in 3 days. im 17 years old and i ran track for my high school i ran the 110 meter hurdles. Im 6"1 and i weigh 185 lbs. i have 4% body fat not sure if thats unhealthy lol. on top of the non stop WOW that i play im a really competetive athlete. I wasnted ot be navy special forces but got my eyesight waiver denied so im going to be doing nuclear engineering. (idiots are putting nuclear power into the anger spree kids hands) but anyways im getting ready to rll out and i wish everyone luck in the game and in real life. tear up some horde for me =D. you can look me up on facebook my picture is the one with the guns haha no im not a terrorist! just message me who you are in the game and please dont make any reference to WOW on facebook on wall posts or picture comments haha CYA!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 am