Elites of Legacy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elites of Legacy

4 posters

New Changes To Follow.

Hero2Go
    Hero2Go

New Changes To Follow. Empty New Changes To Follow.

Post  Hero2Go Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:13 pm

We Will Start To Recruit Members This Wednesday. That Being Said They Must Meet The Following Requirements:

Recruiting:
    1. Must Have 500 Honorable Kills (Sergeant Major)
    2. Must Have 7/10 Deadly. This Includes The Following
    -----Chest, Pants, Gloves, Boots, Helmet, Cape, Belt, Necklace, Rings (2).
    3. Must Be Mature And Active
    -----Activity Is Not By "How Many Times Your On" But More On, Have You Been Chatting With Guildies? Or Have You Participated In Guild Events?
    -----This Will Be Determined During The 1st Day Of Being Recruited.

Activeness:
    Anyone That Has Been Offline For More Than 2 Weeks (14 Days) Will Be Ejected From The Guild.
    -----However There Are Exceptions. You Must Change Your Public Note To "School" Or "Work" or "Away Till..."

Other Than That, Remember This Is A Mature (sorta Razz) And Easy Going Guild. Premades Are Done Mostly in The Weekends And Raids About 1/2 As Often.

Last edited by Hero2Go on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some people may hurt or get disorders when seeing the colour red.)
    Dkofdoom
    Dkofdoom

New Changes To Follow. Empty Re: New Changes To Follow.

Post  Dkofdoom Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:26 pm

ok since u are a guild master i thought i have to tell you this

MEMBERS SHOULD NOT INVITE PPL TO THE GUILD! becs alot of memebers are gaing ther title just by doing duels and that is not enought for u to invite ppl. i think those who are veteran and above should invite.

thx for reading dread!
    Hero2Go
    Hero2Go

Post  Hero2Go Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Dkofdoom wrote:ok since u are a guild master i thought i have to tell you this

MEMBERS SHOULD NOT INVITE PPL TO THE GUILD! becs alot of memebers are gaing ther title just by doing duels and that is not enought for u to invite ppl. i think those who are veteran and above should invite.

thx for reading dread!

Great Point. Members, If You Would Like To Invite Poeple To The Guild You Would Need To Ask Someone Of Higher Ranking To Check If That Player Meets The Requirement.
    spoonman
    spoonman

Post  spoonman Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Before I invite anyone to the guild I personally like to go and do a few BG's with them.. see how they handle themselves (do they abuse you when they die etc) and if they seem mature and able enough to join the guild I will talk it over with a few other High ranking Guild members. It's basically a background check for people playing on Legacy lmao

Obviously i will abide by the invite rules now (even though i usually have stricter invite rules than them lol) I dont invite someone unless I can see them being a true asset to the guild
    Hero2Go
    Hero2Go

Post  Hero2Go Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Well usually im lenient on invites as long as their mature and nice natured. I mean yeah you can do a BG and see if their skilled but as i said before, Maturity is what we as a guild are looking for.
    P.S: Maturity is not measured by age, But more on how he/she acts.
    Dkofdoom
    Dkofdoom

Post  Dkofdoom Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 am

lol now i was only inviting donors to the guild and those who can enarly beat me lol!

but now i will go back on my old invting rules (the ones of back when i was a member and a veteran for those who are old in here)
    Sotona
    Sotona

Post  Sotona Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:09 am

I think, inviting new ppl is the privelege of guild master and co-owners..and maybe officers. Up to guild master to decide

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:54 am